CRIC > Related projects and n...
Current related projects
- Centre for Advanced Security Theory
- 'An Open World: Science, Technology and Society in the light of Niels Bohr's Thoughts'
- Modern Muslim Subjectivities Project
- Nordic Women Mediators
- Criminal Entanglements: A new ethnographic approach to transnational organised crime (CRIMTANG)
- The Violence Prevention (VIPRE) Initiative
- Conducive Space - For Peace
Past related projects
- 2015-2016 Virtual Zones of Peace and Conflict. Collaboration between CRIC, PRIO (Oslo) and Lund University funded by the Joint Committee for Nordic Research Councils for the Humanities and the Social Sciences (NOS-HS).
Researchers associated with CRIC are connected to various other research institutions. We have listed some of them below as they can serve as resources for persons interested in Peace and Conflict research:
- Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)
- Department of Peace and Conflict Research, Uppsala University
- CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute)
- Centre for Peace Studies, University of Tromsø
- Tampere Peace Research Institute, University of Tampere
- Archbishop Desmond Tutu Centre for Peace and War Studies, Liverpool Hope University
- Humanitarian and Conflict Response Institute, University of Manchester
- Peace Studies, University of Bradford
- Stiftung Wissenschaft und Politik - German Institute for International and Security Affairs, Berlin
- Clingendael Netherlands Institute of International Relations
- The Hague Institue for Global Justice
- Centre for International Peace and Security Studies, Mcgill University
- International Conflict Research Institute (INCORE), Ulster University
- Peace and Conflict Studies, Lund University
Furthermore, CRIC cooperates with Faculdades Católicas, sponsor of Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro. Read more about the agreement here.